Basic and Strategic Research
- Development of innovative research methodological tools including scales and indices for estimation of socio-personal, socio-economic and psychological variables.
- Development of convergence led, ICT mediated Extension Models for multi-stakeholder participation, effective communication and faster diffusion of improved farming technologies.
- Organizational management and impact assessment research.
- Leveraging agriculture for nutritional security; agri-nutri education and behavioural change communication methodologies, pathways from agriculture to nutrition.
- Research for promotion of agri-business and rural entrepreneurship.
- Development of innovative educational and training methodologies.
- Climate change research in social and livelihood perspectives.